Friday 1 August 2014

Melbourne FK

Melbourne Finders Keepers Market was amazing!
I took along as much as I could, considering it was interstate for me..



Some new head pieces that seemed popular.
They are backed with stiffened felt and placed on a ribbon covered head band.


A few free motion sewn Frida hoops, 
there are a couple left which I have now uploaded into the shop!





I was helped and supported by some amazing amazing ladies.
Brianna and Cam (Curlypops) who are seen here, and also Nic. (Yardage Design)




My table top close up.



Here's a quick shot of the table - the green table cloth and fresh
leaves courtesy of Brianna, making the flowers at home.



And here I am - caught in the act searching through some tweed
fabric scaps at the South Melbourne market later in the weekend...!!xx

3 comments:

Dee said...

It was so lovely to see and your beautiful'wares in person!
I've been wearing my new brooch all week. Hope the market was a great success for you.
Dee

Paravent said...

Yah! It all looks so fabulous Jennie :) Wish I could have been there too. Congratulations. Kx

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

It was so wonderful to meet you! I'm glad the stars aligned and we were in the same place at the same time.

Cat xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...