Saturday, March 31, 2012

Miss Annie

Remember the blonde hair that I wasn't happy with on the other doll in this post?
Well, here it is on another doll - Miss Annie the bunny girl.
I don't know if I'll make any more bunnies now, as Easter is creeping closer every day!
Miss Annie is over in my Etsy shop with some other girls and boys.xx


m.e (Cathie) said...

adorable Miss Jennie, those ears suit her perfectly.
sending you big hugs for a safe and happy Easter break ♥

Selina said...

Ok, now Annie is my favourite!! She is gorgeous!

teddybearswednesday said...

She's totally got it going one! so glad to see a blondie! xo

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Miss Annie is adorable. She's quite the foxy lady, but being a bunny she might not like me calling her that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...